Explore and Discover Melbourne
ALFALINK Study Tour offers an exciting opportunity for students to experience living overseas and improve their English proficiency while travelling. During the study tour period, students will experience interesting and unforgettable moment while living in a home stay and being a part of the local family.
Activities and Excursions
- Learning English and practicing speaking English with the host parents and friends from overseas
- Visiting many reputable institutions, meeting the universities staff and going on campus tours
- Travelling (farm stay, snow play activity, etc)
Students will stay in a home stay with the host parents who have passed the qualifications for being legal guardians of international students and have been carefully selected by the overseas institution. Therefore, there is no need to worry about the host parents. The home stay will provide breakfast and dinner for the students.
During the study tour period, students are encouraged to use public transportations, such as: bus, tram, or train, to enhance their real-life experience.
23 June – 08 July 2018
Students from 3rd grade of Junior High School until 3rd grade of Senior High School (15 to 18 years old).
- Experiencing the atmosphere of studying and living overseas
- Improving and developing your English proficiency
- Visiting Top Universities in Melbourne
- Expanding your friendship and networking
- Hands-on experience as a student on campus
P.S.: During the study tour period, the students will be accompanied by a tour leader who will be responsible for guarding and assisting all of the students.
Students Speak Up!
- Firas Maudy TriyasariSMAN 4, BandungJoined ALFALINK Study Tour was the best thing I've ever had. To get new friends and live with new family from different country was really amazing.I can improve my English and be able to speak English well. I would never forget this experience, ever.
- Josephine DaniellaSMA Athalia, JakartaThis study tour gave me a great opportunity to experience Melbourne and improve my English in such a fun way, and through this study tour I made new lovely friends. I can never forget this study tour
- Christian Eric WongsoSMA Kristen 1 Petra, SurabayaPengalaman mengesankan dengan bergabung bersama ALFALINK Study Tour adalah mengalami secara riil sebagai pelajar internasional, dengan belajar menyesuaikan diri, mandiri dan memahami perbedaan sekolah di dalam negeri dan luar negeri. Selain itu, saya juga mengenal banyak teman dari seluruh Indonesia.
- Theresia Maharani MusalimClass XII - SMA Dian Harapan , MakassarI gained lots of knowledge about other foreign countries and actually got the taste of being an international student living and learning English in Melbourne. It surely was an awesome opportunity for meto be a part of this tour.
- Agatha Carina MaeClass X - SMAK St.Louis 1, SurabayaI really enjoyed ALFALINK study tour program. Not only I had a chanceto spent my holiday but also to gain knowledge overseas. I had a very good time to know many things about university life and learn a lot about Australia. Moreover, I got some cool souvenirs from the university.
- Shania AngeliaSMA Cita Hati - East, SurabayaALFALINK study tour has succeeded to serve the sole purpose of this tour; to offer us insights on how living as an international student in Melbourne will be like, to let us experience it directly. Through this program I’ve learn a lot, along with having lots of fun with new friends and lovely ALFALINK staffs.
- Brilian Gabriela Ursula MerungClass XII - SMA Rex Mundi – ManadoFrom ALFALINK Study Tour, I could meet many new friends there and learn how to communicate with other people that I didn't know and how to live there, so I enjoyed my time there. I also got more information from many universities.
- Jason Patrick SiregarClass XI - St. Louis 1 – SurabayaAt first, I thought the study tour would be very boring. After a few days,I changed my opinion. It was so fun.I improved my English skills, gained more knowledge about Aussie and met a lot of new people from all around the world.
- Sakuntala Dewi NurulitaSMAK Albertus, MalangIt is awesome. ALFALINK organized my study tour very well, which I gained lots of new experience in Melbourne, not only having fun tour but also visiting reputable university. I could have a glimpse bright sight of becoming international student.