Explore and Discover Melbourne
ALFALINK Study Tour offers an exciting opportunity for students to experience living overseas and improve their English proficiency while travelling. During the study tour period, students will experience interesting and unforgettable moment while living in a home stay and being a part of the local family.
Activities and Excursions
- Learning English and practicing speaking English with the host parents and friends from overseas
- Visiting many reputable institutions, meeting the universities staff and going on campus tours
- Travelling (farm stay, snow play activity, etc)
Students will stay in a home stay with the host parents who have passed the qualifications for being legal guardians of international students and have been carefully selected by the overseas institution. Therefore, there is no need to worry about the host parents. The home stay will provide breakfast and dinner for the students.
During the study tour period, students are encouraged to use public transportations, such as: bus, tram, or train, to enhance their real-life experience.
17 June – 4 July 2017
Students from 3rd grade of Junior High School until 3rd grade of Senior High School (15 to 18 years old).
- Experiencing the atmosphere of studying and living overseas
- Improving and developing your English proficiency
- Visiting Top Universities in Melbourne
- Expanding your friendship and networking
- Hands-on experience as a student on campus
P.S.: During the study tour period, the students will be accompanied by a tour leader who will be responsible for guarding and assisting all of the students.
Students Speak Up!
- Firas Maudy TriyasariSMAN 4, BandungJoined ALFALINK Study Tour was the best thing I've ever had. To get new friends and live with new family from different country was really amazing.I can improve my English and be able to speak English well. I would never forget this experience, ever.
- Fransisca Louisa SanjayaSMA Cita Hati - East, SurabayaIt’s a privilege for me to join ALFALINK Study Tour because it’s the best wayto introduce me to a new country thatI have never visited before andan experience I would never get to have if I go on my own, so I am glad thatI choose it.
- Josephine DaniellaSMA Athalia, JakartaThis study tour gave me a great opportunity to experience Melbourne and improve my English in such a fun way, and through this study tour I made new lovely friends. I can never forget this study tour
- Sheryl MarvelaWijayaXinzhong International School, SurabayaEverything was great, I had a lots of fun in Melbourne. Thank you ALFALINK for the beautiful memories!
- Theresia Maharani MusalimClass XII - SMA Dian Harapan , MakassarI gained lots of knowledge about other foreign countries and actually got the taste of being an international student living and learning Englishin Melbourne. It surely wasan awesome opportunity for meto be a part of this tour.
- Jason Patrick SiregarClass XI - St. Luois 1 – SurabayaAt first, I thought the study tour would be very boring. After a few days,I changed my opinion. It was so fun.I improved my English skills, gained more knowledge about Aussie and met a lot of new people from all around the world.
- Tasya Sierends DevanaSMAK St. Albertus, MalangI'm very happy to join ALFALINK study tour. I got so many experiences that I've never had before. Thank you ALFALINK!
- Brilian Gabriela Ursula MerungClass XII - SMA Rex Mundi – ManadoFrom ALFALINK Study Tour, I could meet many new friends there and learn how to communicate with other people that I didn't know and how to live there, so I enjoyed my time there. I also got more information from many universities.
- Agatha Carina MaeClass X - SMAK St.Louis 1, SurabayaI really enjoyed ALFALINK study tour program. Not only I had a chanceto spent my holiday but also to gain knowledge overseas. I had a very good time to know many things about university life and learn a lot about Australia. Moreover, I got some cool souvenirs from the university.