Students Speak Up
- Hana May SumampouwAlumnus of Universitas Kristen Petra, SurabayaMaster of Global Media Communication,The University of Melbourne, AustraliaKetika ada teman atau rekan yang menanyakan proses untuk dapat menempuh pendidikan di luar negeri, saya tidak ragu untuk merekomendasikan ALFALINK kepada mereka. Terima kasih ALFALINK !
- Karina RachmadiAlumnus of Universitas Parahyangan, BandungMaster of Professional Communication,Edith Cowan University, Perth, AustraliaThe experienced consultants has helped me preparing my grad study by giving me professional advice. ALFALINK would also organize student gathering event from time to time, which is not only fun but also useful.
- Tifanny Novianna WibisonoAlumnus of SMA Kolese Loyola, SemarangNorth Seattle Community College, Washington, USAALFALINK provided me information about overseas study, and other things needed. They are so friendly and treat you as family that you won't be bored being at the office all day long
- Kathleen SujatnoSMA Kr. Cita Hati - East, SurabayaTOEFL iBT Score 97Thank you ALFALINK English Course for the never ending drills and supports that encourage me to push myselfin order to get the best score.
- Marvin Kristian TSMA Kr. Cita Hati - East, SurabayaTOEFL iBT Score 94ALFALINK English Course has helped me with my TOEFL preparation.The class that I took was fun, thanks ALFALINK.
- Michelle Nathania WijayaSMA Karangturi, SemarangIELTS Score 7.5Learning in ALFALINK English Course helps me to improve my English significantly. Thank you ALFALINK English Course for the useful lesson!
- Jason Patrick SiregarSMAK St. Luois 1 – SurabayaAt first, I thought the study tour would be very boring. After a few days, I changed my opinion. It was so fun. I improved my English skills, gained more knowledge about Aussie and met a lot of new people from all around the world.
- Sheryl Marvela WijayaXin Zhong Senior High School, SurabayaEverything was great, I had a lots of fun in Melbourne. Thank you ALFALINK for the beautiful memories!
- Theresia Maharani MusalimSMA Dian Harapan , MakassarI gained lots of knowledge about other foreign countries and actually got the taste of being an international student living and learning Englishin Melbourne. It surely wasan awesome opportunity for meto be a part of this tour.