Students Speak Up
- Maria Christiani HaryonoAlumnus of SMA Sekolah Kristen Pelita Nusantara Kasih, SoloBachelor of Communication,PSB Academy, SingaporeALFALINK was very cooperative to help my preparation of study overseas and provide all I need. The service was flexible and we could arrange meeting of consulting anywhere. I am satisfied with the counselor who is kindly patient and strongly helpful.
- Miguel Antonio BlanchAlumnus of Jakarta International College, JakartaDiploma of Commerce, Taylors College Perth, leading to Bachelor of CommerceUniversity of Western Australia, Perth, AustraliaALFALINK was very helpful for me since I did not have any problems on applying for my intended university and submitting requirements. It was also easy for me since my agent is good at speaking in English. All in all, ALFALINK made my life easier.
- Olivia Jeanie SievaAlumnus of SMA Kristen Kalam Kudus, SoloBachelor of Arts, Trinity Collegeleading to The University of Melbourne, Melbourne, AustraliaProses studiku di Melbourne tidak pernah mengalami kesulitan. Salah satu faktornya, karena persiapan yang matang. Seluruh persiapanku dibantu ALFALINK, dari applying sampe accomodations dan guardian. Selalu puas dengan pelayanannya.
- Kathleen SujatnoSMA Kr. Cita Hati - East, SurabayaTOEFL iBT Score 97Thank you ALFALINK English Course for the never ending drills and supports that encourage me to push myselfin order to get the best score.
- Marvin Kristian TSMA Kr. Cita Hati - East, SurabayaTOEFL iBT Score 94ALFALINK English Course has helped me with my TOEFL preparation.The class that I took was fun, thanks ALFALINK.
- Michelle Nathania WijayaSMA Karangturi, SemarangIELTS Score 7.5Learning in ALFALINK English Course helps me to improve my English significantly. Thank you ALFALINK English Course for the useful lesson!
- Christian Eric WongsoSMA Kristen 1 Petra, SurabayaPengalaman mengesankan dengan bergabung bersama ALFALINK Study Tour adalah mengalami secara riil sebagai pelajar internasional, dengan belajar menyesuaikan diri, mandiri dan memahami perbedaan sekolah di dalam negeri dan luar negeri. Selain itu, saya juga mengenal banyak teman dari seluruh Indonesia.
- Jason Patrick SiregarSMAK St. Louis 1 – SurabayaAt first, I thought the study tour would be very boring. After a few days, I changed my opinion. It was so fun. I improved my English skills, gained more knowledge about Aussie and met a lot of new people from all around the world.
- Theresia Maharani MusalimSMA Dian Harapan , MakassarI gained lots of knowledge about other foreign countries and actually got the taste of being an international student living and learning Englishin Melbourne. It surely wasan awesome opportunity for meto be a part of this tour.